Miss Lotta Veterans Cruise
This year Lake Hopatcong Cruises is again pleased to honor our Veterans—America’s heroes. Each lake border town— Jefferson, Mount Arlington, Hopatcong, and Roxbury—was invited to nominate 24 Veterans to join us on Miss Lotta for a beautiful tribute from our lake community.
If Interested Contact:
Hopatcong: Cathy Millian - 973-770-2701 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson: Joanne Meyer - 973-208-6102 - email@example.com
Mount Arlington: Christina - 973-234-5080
Roxbury: Christine Houtz - 973-479-5881 – Chrishoutz@hotmail.com
9:00 AM: Is for Hopatcong & Jefferson Veterans
11:00 AM: Is for Mount Arlington & Roxbury Veterans
- Two-hour complimentary cruise around Lake Hopatcong for the veterans from each lake border town
- Following the cruise—shuttles to the Espanong Road American Legion for a big BBQ with family and friends!
- 2 Marines on board for a presentation and tribute!
- Supporters, flag holders—and tons of people on the shore cheering and thanking veterans for their service!
- Light fare, coffee, tea, water, soda and juice
What’s Not Included/Available Onboard:
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price. It is customary to extend gratuities to the staff for their services.
- Miss Lotta is equipped with a full bar. Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages are at a separate cost.
Why Miss Lotta?
Locals and visitors alike agree that every cruise taken on LHC’s Miss Lotta is both unique and enjoyable. It is no wonder that customers return time and again given the ever-changing beauty of Lake Hopatcong and thoughtful service standards of the LHC staff. Miss Lotta, a refurbished state of the art 57 ft Skipperliner is outfitted with amenities that ensure customer satisfaction.
LHC staff take the concept to the next level as they serve private/corporate events, wedding ceremonies, specialty cruises, or one of many classic cruises. While Captains and Service Staff take care of the details; customers take in lake scenes from either inside the dining cabin or from the roof deck. No voyage is complete without a theme-based buffet and a full-service bar. 45 guests maximum, lunch and dinner