FREE Jefferson Seniors 55+ Line Dancing @ Black Bear Fitness
Line dancing for seniors is a fun, healthy and rewarding activity and exercise, especially if you are coming up to, or graduating into, retirement.
Benefits of Line Dancing For Seniors
You don’t need a partner:
- A big problem can be lack of dance partners. You don’t need one.
Friendship & Fun:
- With a group of likeminded people you will have a lot of fun.
- Studies have shown that Line dancing is great for your health.
- With all the exercise you get it is not uncommon to also experience weight loss.
- Each song has a different dance choreographed to it – You will never get bored.
- Just by learning something new will boost your self confidence. The more you learn the more confident you will become.
Some people when they reach “Seniority” just seem stop living while other take it full on and start doing things they never had time to do.
Location & Schedule:
- FREE at Camp Jefferson, 81 Weldon Road, Lake Hopatcong every Tuesday at 10:15 AM in the Rec Building #2 on May 28, June 4 and June 11
- FREE at Black Bear Fitness, 681 Route 15 South, Lake Hopatcong every Tuesday at 10:15 am on July 9, 16, 23, and 30.
Good exercise and socialization!
Info: Call Jefferson Recreation at 973- 663-8404 x5
|Event Date||07-23-2019 10:15 am|
|Location||Black Bear Fitness|